king of Snapchat
Snapchat is an application with tremendous potential. So much so that Facebook has been behind it for a long time, and since it has not been able to buy it, it has begun to attack its land directly with very similar characteristics in an application like Instagram. Several people likely know some of these tips and tricks for Snapchat because they were born with it under their arms, but there will be those who remain not used to Snapchat, and we are going to update you with this fantastic application.
Now, Snapchat is a very liked tool, especially among the most adolescent public. That is why it is essential to know some tricks or tips that allow us to master Snapchat much better and get more followers while enhancing our social skills.
Also read: Things Have in Facebook Messenger, and You Didn’t Know It
How to Create a Custom Geofilter on Snapchat
You should know that it is possible to create your own, and you will have to follow these steps. They are steps that must be respected 100% to do so:
- Create a light background filter with a 1080 x 1920 pixel image.
- Create an image smaller than 300 KB.
- Snapchat suggests only using the bottom or top 25% of the screen, but you will see your image associated with your filter.
A custom filter is perfect for a ton of events parties, graduations, etc. Of course, the filters cannot include brands, emblems, advertising, or information about institutions. There is also business, and these must meet the conditions that Snapchat sets for them.
To load, you have to go to the Snapchat website and upload yours. Once you upload it, you will have to wait for the Snapchat team to validate it and accept if you have met the conditions.
Activate Travel Mode to Save Battery and Data
When you use Snapchat regularly, you find that the application uses a lot of battery. Yes, it uses much more battery than any other social application, but it is interesting to know that it has a ” Travel Mode ” in the options that allow you to spend fewer data and save battery.
It allows us to download stories when we click on them and not automatically. The playback of some videos may indeed go a bit slower, but it is undoubtedly an advantage. To activate the travel mode, you have to go to Snapchat, click on the ghost above, and go to Settings through the gear. In Manage in the Additional services section, we can activate the Travel Mode.
How to Know if Other Users are Following You?
There is a specific way that lets you know if other users are following you or not. The correct way to do it is as follows:
- Find a person.
- Check to see if their Snapchat score appears to the right of their name.
If the Snapchat score appears, it is that it follows you. Otherwise, it is that it does not. It’s effortless to tell if someone is following you on Snapchat.
How to Zoom in on Snapchat Images to Modify Small or Intricate Areas?
the snapchat editor does not allow you to zoom directly on photos, and therefore, it is necessary to do it manually. yes, both android and ios will enable us to zoom in on an image, and for that, it remains only required to follow these steps:
- in android, we go to settings accessibility vision and activate the settings within magnification gestures.
- in ios, we go to settings general accessibility zoom and activate it.
How to Use Three Filters at Once on Snapchat?
In Snapchat, we can not only apply a filter to an image. Yes, it is true, we can use three filters, and for this, you have to follow some straightforward steps. Do you want to know how to do it?
- We use the first filter on the Snap.
- Once this remains done, press the screen without lifting your finger to use the second filter you want to use.
Once this remains done, you can still use the black or white filter, the lens filter, or even a. What do you think of the trick? Did you know how to put three filters at once on Snapchat?
How to Center the Text on the Line and Make it Fit?
If you want the text not to be moved or not fit well in the image, you should know that it is possible to change the text’s size to adapt it. Doing so is very simple:
- We click on the T on your screen to edit text.
- Once this remains done, we click on the text to get to the Text Enhancement mode.
- With the classic pincer gesture over the text, we can make the text larger or smaller.
You can Share your Profile URL
Having a friendly URL on your Snapchat profile is vital so that it can remain easily shared via Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, or anywhere. In addition to that, a social profile helps to remember the URL is not complicated.
The default URL is straightforward: www.snapchat.com/add/USERNAME
How to Delete a Snap that has Stood Published?
You should know that once a Snap is published, you don’t have to have it there all the time. You can delete any Snap if that’s what you want, and doing it is simple:
- Swipe right and enter the chamber to see the stories.
- The moment your story appears, slide your finger up by pressing on the Snap, and a trash can will appear so that you can drag it there and delete it.
How to Overcome the Character Limit on Snapchat?
Snapchat only allows the text of 33 characters, but there are ways to remove this restriction. To include more text, you have to write the book in the Notes application (both on iOS and Android) and then paste it into Snapchat.
If you create the text in another application, you can also create several text lines without a problem. All you have to do is copy and paste the text from the other application. It is a widespread trick. The problem is that it does not work on some Android phones.
How to Put a Soundtrack to our Snap or How to Record a Video Without Audio?
It is a more or less routine trick, but the truth is that it works. You can record a video without audio and add a melody in the background. To do this, you have to follow these steps:
- Open an app with background music.
- Go back to Snapchat and start capturing a video without sound. If you click on the microphone button in the left corner, you can mute it.
How to Share and Edit Photos Saved on Your Phone?
Like Instagram Stories, Snapchat also allows you to upload photos and edit them from your phone. Now, to do so, you have to follow some very, very simple steps that many of you will know:
- Swipe to see the camera.
- Once here, select the circle below the extensive process of the camera. There you will see Memories and Reel, and you can upload images from your Gallery.
- Add texts, doodles, and filters.
You can also share videos that you have saved on your phone, but you will not edit them within Snapchat. Brands can do it, and that allows users to.
Also read: The Six Main Instagram Functions and How to use them Professionally
For More Information:https://www.themarketingguardian.com/virtual-restaurant-write-for-us/