1xBit is a bookmaker that offers gambling with virtual currency only. This platform allows you to bet with bitcoin on 1xBit.com on the entertainment of various genres such as casinos, slots and e-sports in addition to sports, so it is a recommended bookmaker for people who are investing in virtual currency. Bookmaker offers a wide line of sports events, casinos, slots and totos. In the pre-match or live all sports with official tournaments, as well as exotic ones are available. In addition to sports, the bookmaker offers betting on political events, TV games, special bets and weather conditions at international airports.
This gambling platform has a rather generous welcome bonus: the user can get up to 7 BTC as bonus money for the first four deposits. It works as follows:
- 100% up to 1 BTC for the first deposit;
- 50% up to 1 BTC for the second;
- 100% up to 2 BTC for the third;
- 50% up to 3 BTC for the fourth!
The loyalty program here looks quite unusual. It is called “Promocode Shop”. The essence is the accumulation of points on 1xBit bet with bitcoin and the subsequent purchase of bonus codes. For example, for 50 points you can buy a promo code for a free bet, one spin of “Wheel of Fortune”, a soccer express and so on. You can even exchange 500 points for real money.
How to play the bitcoin lottery on 1xBit
The platform allows its clients to utilize their accounts to acquire lottery tickets. One can play bitcoin lottery on 1xBit American, Italian, Russian, French and many other draws with jackpots that span from $500,000 to $118,000,000. But the list of lotteries is not limited to traditional draws. The site has two cryptocurrency draws called BTC Mega Jackpot and BTC Power Play. The former allows you to win $1 million daily, while the latter draws every five minutes $100.
To play on the 1xBit bitcoin lottery one should follow these simple steps:
- from the top menu of the sections, choose “More” in the right corner;
- select “Lottery” section;
- the daily lottery page will open;
- choose which draw you wish to participate in (Daily, Weekly or Monthly);
- buy as many lottery tickets as you want (the price of 1 ticket is 0.01 mBT);
- wait for the drawing to find out if you’ve won (the automatic countdown until the next draw can be seen on the lottery page)!
If you purchased a ticket for the daily lottery and that ticket failed, do not worry: that ticket will still be part of the weekly and monthly drawings, so be sure to check the results.