What is a Professional Certification in PMP, SAP, Google, or Six Sigma?
The training that Human Resources professionals seek in a curriculum vitae is not limited to a VET cycle or a university degree. Today, professional certifications are increasingly important, documents that certify individual skills to work in a specific sector. Professional accreditation can prevent you from many different fields, from project management to Google application management. Be that as it may, these endorsements are the perfect complement to our professional and work experience. These highly sought after credentials add value to candidates and show the company that they are up to date.
If you are considering obtaining professional certification, keep in mind that there are specialized academies of this type. It is the case of centers like Ceolevel, which combines face-to-face modality with online training. Do you want to improve your employability without having to study for a long time? Would you like to access more responsible positions at work? Well, find out and start training to obtain your certificate. It can be a way to move towards a new professional stage. It’s up to you!
Also read: CRM and Ten Ways to Increase Customer Retention
The Five Benefits of a Professional Certification
- Obtaining a highly demanded and internationally prestigious certification allows us to make a difference concerning other profiles. Thus, we will have greater visibility in the Human Resources selection processes. Don’t forget to include the certifications on your resume!
- The tools. The courses offer a set of resources, new or more traditional, that you can practice in your day-to-day life. It includes both technical and theoretical elements. In short, it is an excellent way to recycle without going through long training.
- The possibility of improvement. If you already have a job, the certificates will allow you to climb positions within the company. And, if you do not have, you can access higher valued jobs.
- These courses show that you want to learn, innovate, and advance in your superiors and colleagues’ faces. All companies like to have dynamic professionals who want to be up to date.
- The evaluation. Your knowledge will allow you to assess the team’s capabilities better and take steps to enhance them.
What are the Certifications Most in Demand Today?
Emerging sectors, especially the world of technology, generate new figures in the business world. Consequently, these profiles complete with the corresponding certificates. To date, these are some of the most demanded accreditations:
The Professional Project Management certification is the one that is most in demand today. It serves to accredit knowledge in project management so that the person who obtains it can work as a project manager. This title cultivates skills, such as leadership or teamwork.
SAP is one of the leading software used by Spanish companies to organize and manage their resources. It is fed by data that is loaded and processed within an environment. Subsequently, the system is responsible for producing useful information for decision-making with these data.
It is a process improvement methodology focused on reducing variability. Specifically, it seeks to reduce or eliminate defects and failures in delivering a product or service to the customer. In this area, weaknesses implicit as any event in which a service fails to meet the requirements.
The certifications demonstrate an advanced level in the use of certain Google products. Of course, we must distinguish between various certifications, depending on the product. The best known are Google Analytics, Google AdWords, and Mobile Websites.
Also read: Joyoshare Media Cutter for Windows
Review What is a Professional Certification in PMP, SAP, Google, or Six Sigma?.