pii_email_ffa4dae37cdfac16e8d7 – Suppose you are very keen to find a way to fix the error code pii_email_ffa4dae37cdfac16e8d7 while sending an email from your Microsoft Outlook account in Windows 10? Microsoft Outlook is one of the common, widespread email programs. Besides, with Outlook, we can send and receive emails securely. Moreover, Microsoft Outlook has several clients around the world.
Due to the installation and activation process of Microsoft Outlook, the error code pii_email_ffa4dae37cdfac16e8d7 displayed in the Windows operating system. More recently, we have seen it in Windows 10. The following are errors such as error code pii_email_ccc72642c6c6e3fe8a61.
What do you Mean by pii_email_ffa4dae37cdfac16e8d7 Error?
Microsoft Outlook PII or private information is metadata used to identify a particular person or persons; social security info, email address, zip codes, and phone numbers are frequently considered individually identifying data.
With the expansion of the latest technology (personally identifiable information), personal data is increasing rapidly. Biometric data, geolocation, IP address, digital images, social media, login ID, and behavioral information are also considered private.
Causes for Error Code [pii_email_ffa4dae37cdfac16e8d7]
The likely reasons for the error pii_email_ffa4dae37cdfac16e8d7: –
- If you have too many accounts on a single platform, you may see the error pii_email_ffa4dae37cdfac16e8d7.
- An incomplete Outlook file or installation can cause the error code pii_email_9adeb2eb81f173c673a5. So you can try updating your MS Outlook software.
- A large number of cache files can easily cause this error code. Hence you have to clear them from time to time.
How do I Solve the [pii_email_ffa4dae37cdfac16e8d7] Error?
The Outlook error code pii_email_ffa4dae37cdfac16e8d7 fixed if it is present in Outlook. So, fortunately, since the Outlook error pii_email_ffa4dae37cdfac16e8d7 is known, there are several solutions to resolve it. We can show you some approaches to this.
Okay, for now, we can also check the relevant section of these errors pii_email_ffa4dae37cdfac16e8d7, some practical methods in your Microsoft Outlook account to recover them.
Method 1: Clear all Internet Browser Cookies and Cache
One of the main ways to fix Microsoft Outlook error code pii_email_ffa4dae37cdfac16e8d7 is to clear all browser cookies, cache, and history from your web browser.
Method 2: Check Microsoft Outlook Settings
- Now start Microsoft Outlook.
- Go to the Tools menu and clack the Accounts control.
- If you have various Outlook accounts, select the account with this error code and choose Options.
- Verify that is configured with a webmail server by assessing its ID.
- Click additional or more Settings, choose the Outgoing Web Server tab, and ensure that outgoing server verification enabled.
- Make sure the SMTP and POP settings same as your email provider on the advanced tab.
- Save your account settings by clicking OK.
Method 3: Fix the Error Code with the Auto Repair Tool in Windows
- Open the control panel on your laptop or computer.
- Get all the programs and functions on-screen.
- List of Microsoft Outlook detected in programs.
- Please select all the bug fixes and decide to fix them too.
As a result, Windows will run on the PC, and the recovery system will instantly fix all the application problems without any trouble. Moreover, logging into the program, you need to restart your Windows device and open Microsoft Outlook. So based on this, you will quickly send an email to the recipient. But, if you still encounter the error code pii_email_ffa4dae37cdfac16e8d7, use a different Outlook error code at this point, being careful what method you can use.
Method 4: Deactivate Your antivirus Program
Sometimes Antivirus software is the reason for the errors like pii_email_ffa4dae37cdfac16e8d7. In this scenario, you can prevent Microsoft Outlook from communicating with the customer’s email. However, you may need to disable it to correct the error. So remember to activate it again.
- All you need is to go to the control panel.
- Go to the Windows Security section.
- Choose protection against viruses and threats.
- Select Manage Settings.
- Then deactivate or disable real-time security.
Conclusion [pii_email_ffa4dae37cdfac16e8d7] Error Code
This post explains four methods to fix the Microsoft Outlook error code pii_email_ffa4dae37cdfac16e8d7. However, we hope that you can use the above methods to correct your errors.