Microsoft Outlook widely recognized as the best email service provider out there. However, these are times when you will see error codes like pii_email_066f1e5f1e4576b47760. So the same can no longer be said. These error codes can be very annoying. Also, it is better to take some steps to resolve the error yourself in such situations. Hence, you can then work with your Microsoft Outlook application again.
In most cases, this error code pii_email_066f1e5f1e4576b47760 means that you cannot send or receive an email in your Outlook application. So these errors occur for many reasons, such as incorrect SMTP code, network or internet problems, or faulty software/application installation.
Here we will walk you through a few methods. So hope you can use them to fix the pii_email_066f1e5f1e4576b47760 error.
Use the Auto Repair Tool to Fix the problem
To resolve the issue with the Repair button, please follow the steps below.
- You will find the Control Panel on the Windows tab. Click it.
- Then you need to click on Programs and Features.
- Here you need to click on Microsoft Office 365 through the entire list of apps.
- In the application with a problem, right-click and select the Repair button.
- Then follow the instructions on the screen to complete the process.
Reinstall the App
Sometimes Microsoft Outlook does not always work correctly due to its version. Hence, it can be a cracked app most of the time, which is improper installation.
- Open the control panel again.
- Click Programs and Features.
- You will get an installed programs list, select Microsoft Outlook, and click on it.
- Select the Uninstall / Remove option.
- After the application completely removed, go to Microsoft’s official site.
- Then download and reinstall the Outlook application.
Delete Multiple Accounts
Suppose the Microsoft Outlook application was using many accounts. So it is time to review and delete all unnecessary accounts.
Follow these steps to delete multiple accounts and get rid of excess data.
- Open your Microsoft Outlook application.
- Go to Account Settings and select the Messaging tab.
- All duplicate accounts will show up if you’ve created one.
- To remove them, click Remove and restart your Microsoft Outlook application.
These techniques are easy to understand by yourself and essentially fix your problems like pii_email_066f1e5f1e4576b47760. Though, in case it doesn’t solve your query. So you can choose any three of the following:
- Contact Microsoft for more help. So it may take days for you to get back to Microsoft.
- You can also communicate with us in the comment section below given, and we will be glad to help.
- Just use the Gmail service provided by Google instead of the Outlook app.
Solving pii_email_066f1e5f1e4576b47760 is easy and only requires a few steps. So we hope the methods provided will help you resolve Microsoft Outlook errors.